Thursday 7 June 2012

Looks like my last post jinxed the weather :(

Really down about the weather here in the UK at the minute, it has been raining really badly and the wind is so intense I cannot ride without the risk of getting blown off the bike and risking injury thus loosing training time :(

What is even worse is I do not have my turbo trainer here at the place I am staying so training has come to a complete halt. Work is also killing my training time because I don't have the time to eat properly and thus suffer from lack of energy almost every time I get on the bike.

I am getting up at 6:00am tomorrow and eating lots of food, then I am going to train at 8:30 - 9:00 ish through till 10:30 to try get some time on the bike but at 11 I have to be at work but there is another space I can get training in at 3pm - 4:30 is where I have a break from work... If work hasn't killed me then I may try and get another 1.5hr on the bike when I have finished but I expect to have died by then...


I will post tomorrow and let you know how the plan goes but there is no telling what will happen :(

No comments:

Post a Comment